Thursday, December 15, 2011

My adorable puppy Charley!

So I got Charley about 6 weeks ago but he still looks like a young puppy. He is almost 14 weeks old (he was a 9/11 baby! USA!) ha ha. Well- he has been just about everything everyone of my friends and family said he would be...A HANDFUL! He has gotten sick twice since I have had him once with Colitis and the other time with Kennel Cough :( poor lil man. But other than that I am in love with him. He is the most happiest part of my day.  He is a Cock-a-poo. His mother was a mini poodle and his dad was an American Cocker Spaniel. The AKC will not register a Cock-a-poo as an actual breed because their genetics are not always passed down the same...so I guess you could say he is my glorified mut! <3 I'll be putting more pictures up of him in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment