Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Top 5 Favorite Christmas Songs:

1. Mariah Carey: "All I Want For Christmas is You" (This song is so adorable to me and so much fun to sing. When I sing it my puppy Charley freaks out and licks me all over) It's a classic to me.
2. Jessica Simpson: "Baby it's cold outside" (Jessica Simpson has been MIA other than her belly and husband hoopla on the tabloids- but when I was in High school this Christmas song was one of my favorites and I still love it!)
3. Michael Buble: "It's Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas" (This is not one of my favorite artists (sorry ladies!) butttt he does an amazing version of this song!)
4. Bing Crosby: "White Christmas"(This is a classic and one of my most favorite Christmas songs! It makes me so happy to hear this one when I am wrapping presents or sipping Baileys and coffee with my mom!)


5. Ignite Church: "Silent Night" (This is the church I attend at school. I love it so far and this is my all time favorite Christmas song! They do it more than justice!) The link to  My Church! Check it out- I am so glad I did!

What are y'all's favorite Christmas songs!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment