Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Current Obsession: (PERFUME!)

So recently since Christmas I got perfume fever. I never was one to have more than 2 perfumes but something just hit me- I  wanted a ton of options for the moods I felt. I will show you my top 5 considering I now have 9...oopsies! hehe.
1. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue  (Smells like a fresh woodsy and amber smell) I love this one so much!

2. Marc Jacobs Daisy (Smells like a sweet grapefruit- makes me so happy when I spritz it)

3. Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola (Smells like a regal grape fruit with a warmer hint/ more for winter in my opinion)
4. DKNY Pure (Smells like a cotton mixed with a warm woodsy smell very romantic for winter)
5. Burberry just Burberry (Smells like a warm romantic amber-esque scent I am in love with it!)

You should all try some of these THEY ALL smell AMAZE!

What is y'all's favorite perfume!!!???


No comments:

Post a Comment