Sunday, January 22, 2012

SUNDAY night FOOTBALL!

So- tonight is a big deal for me because I live with a 49ers fan AKA my boyfriend Sam. He has been a loyal fan of them since he was little. After I got a shellac manicure {LUCKY ME} I decided to do a little something special for Sam. I decided to cook him Superbowl food... incase the 49ers don't make it to the super bowl. I decided to make him his favorite meals/appetizers I make. I made him: Buffalo Chicken dip with Multigrain Tostito Chips, Macaroni and Cheese [multi-grain] Velveeta brand. We are really keen on not eating any white bread products, I BOUGHT him fried chicken from Food Lion (YUM), and his absolute favorite my Sausage Balls! 
Below are some pictures of the Sunday fun-day I created as well as the recipes!!! :D 


This above is the FAMOUS in my family SAUSAGE BALL 
Recipe:
-1lb of Jimmy Dean sausage (or any brand you love) REGULAR 
-1 cup of Sharp cheddar chz
-1 cup of bisquick pancake mix
Method: Mix with your hands the cheese, sausage, and bisquick all together and place the balls on wax paper on a baking pan (to prevent sticking). 
{Yep- EASIEST recipe and YEP men think you slaved hours in the kitchen over it!!! HEHE!)



 This above is the DELICIOUS Buffalo Chicken Dip (YUM) 
Recipe: 
-1 cup of hot sauce (any kind you like)
- 1 hearty squirt of ranch dressing
- 1 hearty squirt of blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 1/2 chicken breast diced and cooked
-1 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese
Method:
Mix all of the spices and cheeses up in a big mixing bowl. Add the chicken. Put in a baking pan of your size, top with the cheese and bake for 14 minutes on 375. [easy recipe and takes barely any time- and once again your man will think you are God. At least mine does hahah!

 for the boy... 
for ME! <3


Let me know if y'all have any questions!!!! XOXO



GOOOOO 49ers!!!!!!!!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my yum. Aren't Sundays the best for baking!! I've had some of my best successes and failures on Sunday afternoons. :) I'll have to try these! Love your blog!! New Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are ADORABLE!!! I love your blog!!! GO PATS!!

    http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

    your newest follower :)

    follow me back? XOXO

    ReplyDelete