Friday, January 6, 2012

My Guilty Pleasures:

One of my guilty pleasures is the CW show Gossip Girl I know I might either lose followers from that statement but I am absolutely in love with the fashion in it I'll post some pictures below and explain my self for this guilty pleasure!!! :)
One of my favorite characters is Blair Waldorf played by Leighton Meester (The fashion style of Blair Waldorf is very similar to mine which is why I freakin' love this show!!!)
This is currently my desktop background (my boyfriend is not too happy!) ahah! This character is Chuck Bass and he is in love with Blair Waldorf! I'll post one more sexy pic of him! Oh lord I sound like a high school girl :( ahah!
Ahh such a cuteeeee 'fake' couple haha! I would totally marry him. 




What's your GUILTY PLEASURE? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment