Monday, April 16, 2012

After a little chat...I learned


via Pinterest of Course from my Best Friend's board...
She is a fitness fanatic, has an amazing body and amazing motivation...

I found this website:

Awesome advice and tips for a work out! I can't wait to get my butt to the gym again!!! Summer I will be looking good because I wont have to be in class 5 days a week I can finally work out!!! :D 
I am cutting out damaging carbs and empty calories like: chips, nacho cheese,white breads, late night eating...etc. I also cut out mixed drinks heavy beers and cock tails, I will only have 2 glasses of red wine (healthier) and light beers 3 of them---some people may think that's nothing in college but I am serious about my health and want to change my life style habits.


*Personal Tip* Do not listen to NEGATIVE people they are usually hurting the most just pray for them...



Purchase from Target for my Workout plan:
$16.99 - so comfy and I wear a size Medium and I am a size 34 C sometimes B depending on the cycle...;) haha! I love it to it controls sweat!


XOXO- Samantha 


No comments:

Post a Comment