Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Answered Prayers...:)


As you all know, I have been struggling with finding a job and my prior serving job. The craziest thing is before I decided to quit my job at  the restaurant- I prayed to God and asked him to let me know if this is the job for me and if so please make it a comfortable working environment. The next night was when I knew it was time to quit. I began to pray heavily on finding a good job for me. I applied to about 15 places and got a couple of we will call you in a few weeks, but one seems pretty good! Keep your fingers crossed! One thing is for sure...God is GOOD!


A book I am currently reading:
I found this book through a iphone app and I love it so farm it is written in the time period of the 40s and is a slow read at first but picks up! It was only 1.99. Check it out!!!!


Have a Great Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. I hope it works out for you. There is nothing more upsetting then going to a job that you hate.

    ReplyDelete