Friday, April 13, 2012

Fill in the blank FRIDAY!


Today is Friday! :)



Today I am linking up with Lauren @ the little things we do

1.  Today is a good day because   It is FRIDAY and I am going to TARGET to spend my gift card!!!   .

2.   The best thing I did all week was   go to bible study and have a major girl talk with my friends   .

3.  The current weather is     sunny       and it makes me feel     happy   .

4. The best thing about spring is    the fashion!! Spring fashion reminds me of my personality bubbly and happy!!! Which I am happy most of the time especially in the SPRING because the weather is fab .

via blooming dales online!
5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is  Neon yellow *** I know it is a stretch but I really like the way it looks on tanned skin and bubbly lip colors I want to get the guts to try this out! . 

6. A person who made me smile this week was   my grandmother she is not a believer in Christ but she mailed me a card that was very touching about my baptism and a gift card to Target it pretty much made my week!!!   .

7.  The most delicious thing I ate all week was   sadly and embarassingly enough COOK OUT!!! ahaha! Oh I love that heart attack in a shack place!   .



Enjoy and have a lovely weekend!


xoxoxo
Samantha 

2 comments:

  1. bible study and having a girl talk always makes my weeks great too!! keep praying for your grandma, don't give up and that fact that she attended your baptism seems to have planted a seed!

    ReplyDelete