Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Fitness Inspiration:


My Fitness Inspiration for the Summer and After:



Jessica Biel is pretty much the inspiration for my workouts her body is phenomenal and she is strong as in she muscle builds a lot not just to look like a waif in Hollywood!

I would love by the middle of the summer to wear my brazilian cut bikini and feel fabulous in it!

I have always wanted a tight and toned stomach which is the hardest part for me and most women to obtain due to hormones and craving but I am going to go ab work out crazy!

I want clear and healthy skin, I am inspired in the idea that lots of water and working out which causes sweat that gets out those impurities will leave me with glowing skin!

I want to be so happy when I work out I want to thrive in my workouts and enjoy them!

I am so not guilty of this...I'll be like "Oh I didn't eat bad all week time to go crazy!!!!" NOPE! Not anymore! I will not give in to my emotions and eat to eat!


Last inspiration I want to buy a light pair of 27 jean skinnies and feel great in them and not like i am suffocating! My happy weight is 130 and size 27 jeans so I am pushing for this goal for the summer!!!


Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment