Friday, April 20, 2012

Fill In the Blank FRIDAY!

Hey! Today I am linking up with Lauren at the little thingss for "Fill in the Blank Friday"!!!



1.  Today is a great day because, 
  I get to go to Virginia Beach to visit Sam's parents!!


2.   Tomorrow I will   hopefully be at the beach with the puppy or shopping!!!  .

3.  My favorite time of day is     dinner time       because     it's my favorite meal time   .

4. Sometimes you just have to     let go and let God have the control in your life- and learn what's meant to be is meant to be.

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is    anything beachy lately!.

6. My favorite accessory is   my David Yurman ring and bracelet it's from my mama! .

7.  My favorite thing about this week was   going to dinner with my best friend Erica she of course paid and it was at this local seafood restaurant in New Bern called MJ's she is a sweet heart!!!!   .



Have a lovely weekend I will talk to y'all on MONDAY!!! :D XO



No comments:

Post a Comment